Monday, March 11, 2013

The Waiting Game

Dear Sophia,

I know I haven't written in a while. I haven't really known what to say. I wish I could talk to you; could know what you know now. I'm sure you're busy at work, and I'm sure you're Daddy and I's biggest supporter. We've been trying to call down one of your siblings, but I'm sure you know that already. I get so built up every month with hope, only to come crashing down with the simplest spot of red. Just yesterday I had tears pouring all down my face during sacrament meeting, then proceeded to blubber to one of my dear Snow Clan friends. Daddy is a huge help, and so sweet about everything, but sometimes a woman needs another woman to cry on.

If it helps, I'm not "out" this month yet. I'm sincerely hoping this is our month. The baby would be due a day or two before Thanksgiving, which is definitely ironic, plus it would be really great in general to have another baby on the way. As you know, Daddy and I want nothing more than to raise little ones together. We wanted you, but the Lord had other plans in store.

Until we know for sure whether we've gotten a grasp on one of your siblings or not, it's the waiting game for us (which, in case I haven't mentioned, is the most terrible game in the history of games.) I love you, my perfect little angel. Don't give up on your poor ol' Mommy and Daddy.

Sincerely,
Mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment