Thursday, September 6, 2012

By Popular Demand...

Dear Sophia,

I had a couple requests to post pregnancy photos. I haven't really been doing it because I don't really enjoy taking pictures of myself, and it just hasn't been a priority with this pregnancy, but I went ahead and gave them what they wanted. Here are the pictures I posted:

 

Yes, I realize I look like a ghost, but that's just how it goes. I'm PALE okay? Oh well. Just thought I'd share!

Also, my back is really bugging me. Thanks, sweetie. OH! So, earlier, you were pushing up like there was no tomorrow, and I ended up pushing down on you to get you off my ribs. I don't think I've ever really done that, because when I felt you moving against my hand then squirming away, it was so weird! Ha - I love you honey.

Sincerely,
Mommy.

EDIT: It occurs to me that I haven't written about something really cute Daddy was doing the other day. We were cuddling on the bed, as is common with us, and you started kicking a lot. Daddy put his hand over where you were kicking, and started smiling one of my favorite smiles - one of those ones were you can tell that, in that moment, he is really, truly happy. I hope I see that smile a lot when we are expecting your siblings. He has, understandably, been a little less excited about this pregnancy than he would be if you were going to stay with us, so I love seeing that smile from him. Anyway, when we were on the bed feeling you kicking, Daddy decided he was going to try to catch your foot. Every time you kicked, he'd grab at my stomach and we'd both laugh. He didn't catch you, but he had a great time trying.

Then yesterday, right before Daddy left for work, I didn't want him to leave so I was hugging him tightly... and you kicked him! He felt it, too, which made me so happy. I love when he gets to feel you - especially when we're not necessarily trying to get him to feel you.

Anyway, that's it! Just wanted to make sure I recorded a couple of things I didn't want to forget.

2 comments:

  1. You look beautiful honey, pale or not :) (pale or not) oh and pay no attention to my name here(Lea) it's a nickname that many call me...

    I'm thinking about you and sending you positive thoughts for you to stay as strong as you've been.

    Love you,
    Dana

    ReplyDelete