Monday, May 7, 2012

Letter from Auntie Stasia/Anastasia Browder

Dear Sophia,


I got this letter from my step-sister, Anastasia - your "Auntie Stasia." I thought it was sweet, and I wanted to share it with you and those who care about you. The first part was directed at me, then it goes to you. Here it is.


"So I finally got the guts to read your letter to baby girl, and it felt like a bad tummy ache that wouldn't go away. BUT THEN I started thinking, and decided to write to her too. :)


Hi there baby girl, I'm your Auntie Stasia. Your Mommy and I are sisters, or seastars as she would say. We may not share the same DNA, but family isn't titled by blood. Your my first niece, Sophia. I sqeeld when I leaned you were coming and I told everyone I knew. I was so happy for your Mommy, she's a born mother and the best you could ever have. I knew the second your Mommy told me she was getting married to your Daddy that you were only a matter of time. Although I have yet to physical met your Daddy, there is no doubt in my mind that you are the light in his eyes. 


I really wish I could meet you. I wish I could hold you and play with you, and watch you become an amazing woman just like your Mommy. I guess that there is a different time and place for us to achieve all that. With what little time you have been here your affect on our, your family has been life changing. Your going to be loved so much til the end of time. 


Wish you could stay longer, but the fact that you came at all is a wish granted. Love you, baby girl. Don't ever forget that.


Forever yours,
Auntie Stasia <3"


I don't know about you, but I thought it was awfully sweet of her. Just know you're loved, sweetie.


Sincerely,
Mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment