Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Excitement (Apostrophe a Million Times)

Dear Sophia,

So, first, I know it's not "apostrophe" - that's an inside joke between Daddy and I which I recorded in this post.

Second, ahh!! We're going to try to move the teeny-tiny-no-light kitchen into a different part of the house and make the old kitchen spot a large pantry for food storage and such. I'm sooooo excited! Like I told Daddy, it's like we're finally doing something (more than painting) which will be making this house totally ours. Love love love. I can't wait. Of course, at least parts of it will have to wait until we have the money to do them (like moving the outlet for the stove and moving the sink to the other side of the wall) BUT there are plenty of free projects when you're doing them by yourself, and I can't wait!  

Along the same lines, we're planning on taking out the non-functioning tub downstairs and replacing it with cabinets for storage space. Of course, that'll leave us with 1.5 baths for the whole house, but that's what we're living with now so whatev's. It might actually be worthwhile to see about fixing the broken hot water pipe down there so we can at least put a shower stall in and have hot water coming out of the sink too, but we'll have to see what that would take. Two full bathrooms would be nice. We have a non-functioning quarter-bath too, but the bedroom right next to it is super tiny and there's a weird space next to both which doesn't do anything, and I'd like to just knock those walls out and make that bedroom bigger. It doesn't have a closet either, so we might want to address that. Bah. I'm just excited all around. I really hope we can do what needs to be done here at one point or another.

Third, the lovely ladies from AH ordered your urn! I can't thank them enough. We have been so blessed to have them in our lives. It should be here in a few days so I'm so excited!

Fourth, Daddy hasn't been feeling well. I've been doing what I can to help him feel better, but I think it's up to his body now. Hmm.

Well, I guess that's all for now, sweetie. I love you!

Sincerely,
Mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment