Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Funny Things Charles Says

Dear Sophia,


You know what Daddy is really good at? Making me laugh. I thought for this post I would record some of the funny things he's said. I'll record the date if I have it.


June 6, 2012:
Me to Charles: "What 'cha doing?"
Charles: "Posting to Twitter."
Me: "Since when do you use Twitter?"
Charles: "Since I found I could update it on my phone."
Me: "Don't you have to have an account to do that?"
Charles: "I didn't think so..."
*A few seconds pass - he gets a text back from Twitter*
Twitter: "Welcome to Twitter! Type (whatever it was) to start the sign-up process now!"
Me: >_<



June 1, 2012:
Finished massaging Charles's arms and he says:

"My arms feel like broccoli."
"Broccoli, huh?"
"Yeah, steamed broccoli. I can't control them."
"So, steamed broccoli is out of control?"
`"Sometimes, yes."



May 31, 2012:
Charles just got done telling me how this girl that was kissing him a couple minutes ago had a really long tongue. He'd be in a lot of trouble if she wasn't our dog who was licking his face.


May 27, 2012:
Charles looks over at me, smiles and says: "I'm in mad love with you."
I'm in mad love with you too, honey. ;)


May 1, 2012:
Things I often hear from my sweetheart, Charles:

"You're beautiful."
"I love you."
"You win."
"You were right."



March 17, 2012:
Charles (to our cat, Stella): "You're fired. F-I-R-E-D-D-D-D, apostrophe a million times... I mean exclamation point!"

March 11, 2012:
Me: "Why is your shoulder so comfy?"
Charles: "I give it daily shots of cotton."


November 27, 2011:
Charles: "I knew something was going on. I just didn't know what. That's why I took off my shoes!"


November-ish:
Charles: "It is null and... not gonna happen!"
Me: "You mean null and void?"

Charles: "That too!"


Isn't he great? I love how he can make me laugh so easily. Most of the time he's not meaning to make me laugh, but I'll take what I can get. I sure do love him... or as he would say, I'm in "mad love" with him! We love you too, sweetie.


Sincerely,
Mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment